KentCarClub.co.uk

Discussions for Kent Car Club members
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:35 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Drivers and passengers of all cars attending any event organised by Kent Car Club.co.uk or any members of Kent Car Club.co.uk must agree to the following conditions and disclaimer of liability before signing up to an activity or attending any activity or event. The driver or drivers must be insured for the vehicle they are driving or in charge of at any event or activity. All vehicles must have a current MOT and a road fund licence that is valid for 24 hours after the event or activity has finished. All drivers of any vehicles attending any activities or events must hold a full UK driving licence and must not be disqualified for any reason from driving. Any driver with more than six points on their driving licence must make the organisers of the event aware of their penalties. All drivers and passengers attending any event or activity do so at their own risk and will not hold any member of the Kent Car Club.co.uk or any organisers from the Kent car club.co.uk responsible for any losses, damages or injury. All drivers of any vehicles attending any events must abide by the Highway Code and not exceed any road speed limits. Kent Car Club.co.uk will not be held responsible for any losses, damage or injuries whatsoever that may be connected to an event or activity that has been organised by any member or organiser of Kent Car Club.co.uk. By signing up to any event or posting a username or an alias that relates to you personally you have agreed to abide by the above terms and conditions and will not hold Kent Car Club.co.uk responsible for any liabilities. If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions you must not attend any event or activity organised by the Kent Car Club.co.uk. By setting out the above terms and conditions Kent Car Club.co.uk have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of people and property.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 am 
5th Gear

I really like those black and white photos, really good quality and make for something a bit different :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm 
5th Gear

gazz wrote:
I really like those black and white photos, really good quality and make for something a bit different :)

no need for black and white photos with my starlet.... it is black and white lol.

Thanks for the drink TG, good to meet more people as always! g/f loved the supra and charged celica!

looking forward to the next event as always,
Ash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:21 pm 
Highly Active Member

sorry i didn't make this,

my car is a bit of a mess at the mo anyway,

hope to make the next 1 :)

MR2 GT-S
MR2 Roadster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 am 
1st Gear

I drove past the big orange 4x4 parked up in Hawkinge as I was going home yesterday, the owner live local?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 am 
3rd Gear

MikeyB wrote:
I drove past the big orange 4x4 parked up in Hawkinge as I was going home yesterday, the owner live local?

yer just in cherition up there to get more lift parts and steering damper of a mate, that was the little wheels on, took the 44" of for now !!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm 
1st Gear

Lovely pics. What camera/flash (diffuser?) are you using Top Gear?

Really wish I could have made it. Another meet in December would be great!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 pm 
Overdrive

Coby wrote:
Lovely pics. What camera/flash (diffuser?) are you using Top Gear?

Really wish I could have made it. Another meet in December would be great!

Nickon D80 ,it is definitely the camera and not me, I just point it and press the button. I only took a few photographs as we had quite a few new faces and I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I will try and arrange another meeting at the end of November before the Christmas parties start. I know a lot of people do not like taking their cars out when the snow is around in January (except David and his big 4x4 :D ), therefore the first New Year social meeting will be towards the end of February.

However if the weather is nice and somebody wants to take advantage of it put a post up, you will be surprised how many people will come along. :)

Give me a few days and I will sort out a date for the next social evening, and I really do hope that everyone can make it

As it is the last one of the year may be The Rebels will come along in their Christmas outfits :o :shock: and present a couple of prizes (3x £25) for the best cars that evening

Michael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 pm 
Highly Active Member

what about merging the mr2oc monthly meet at the chiltern with the kcc?

MR2 GT-S
MR2 Roadster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 pm 
Overdrive

Kouki Monster wrote:
what about merging the mr2oc monthly meet at the chiltern with the kcc?

Will PM you, about to announce something for 3 December.

Michael

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm 
Overdrive

The next social evening will be on 3 December,

It will be something different and I guarantee you will like it.

We will announce more details within the next 24 hours

Michael

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6